How do I place an order with you?
You can place an order with your HDC sales representative or by calling our office at 361-573-5248 or 1-800-444-3755.   
Can I purchase from you as an individual?

State law does not allow us to sell to individuals.  You must be a licensed retailer in order to purchase alcoholic beverages from a wholesale distributor.


How do I inquire about Hartman Distributing Company making a donation to or sponsoring my organization's event?  

Please complete the Sponsorship/Donation Request form with information regarding your event including dates and times, number of people expected, charity involvement, will alcoholic beverages be sold or given away during the event (if so by whom), what kind of involvement/contribution are you requesting of our company, etc.  Please note that because our primary business deals with the sale and marketing of alcoholic beverages, we do not normally contribute to any activities, teams or organizations directly involving children/minors.  We also do not usually sponsor any athletic teams that do not involve employee participants from Hartman Distributing Company.  Thanks.

Contact Us

It is very easy to get in touch with us. Call us at 361-573-5248 or Toll Free at 800-444-3755 or write to us using the Contact Form.

Check us out on Facebook

What's New?

Now Available!
Now Available!
Now Available!
Now Available!
Now Available!
Print Print | Sitemap

This website was created using 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite.